We are always looking for outgoing mentors to join our staff during our week-long camp retreat.
- For all (new and returning) staff members, we require that (1) reference from your congregational leader and (1) other references be submitted to us, for a total of (2) references. A Camp Kesher Reference Form will be emailed to you after submitting the Online Staff Application Form below.
- To help offset the cost of camp, we are encouraging all staff members to raise funds by reaching out to congregations/leaders/friends and family. Please note that the cost of camp for counselors is $350.
- The process of raising funds will go through Chosen People Ministries and, as a staff member, you will be provided with resources and information that will help with the raising and accepting of funds.
- Fund Raising Resources: click here to download.
- Any funds given to Chosen People Ministries, in support of your work as a Camp Kesher staff member, is tax deductible because Chosen People Ministries is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Arrival and Departure from Camp Kesher
– Counselors need to arrive no later than 2pm on July 9, 2017
– Counselors can leave on July 16 after the campers are picked up.
Counselors-In-Training – 17 Years of Age
Counselors (Staff) – 18 Years of Age and Up
While we would love to offer for counselors and CITs (counselors in training, ages 17-18) to be able to come for free, it would simply drive up the cost for campers. In addition, by charging a little bit, we better ensure that we receive applicants who truly desire to serve.
You may also raise support to serve as a counselor or CIT. Contact email@example.com for more details.