Become a Camp Kesher Counselor!
Camp Kesher is not only a great time for campers, but it’s also a blast for counselors, too! Join our team this summer and play a pivotal role in creating a fun and exciting experience for our campers while providing a Messianic-friendly environment that encourages a deep, meaningful relationship with our Messiah. So, when are you signing up?
As a camp counselor, here are your responsibilities:
- Always watch over the campers (there will be shift breaks).
- Occasionally teach devotions developed by the camp leadership.
- Receive training from the camp leaders in leadership, Bible teaching, and other situations.
- Coordinate and participate in all activities.
- Model examples of Godly behavior.
- Be involved in creatively communicating the lessons of the camp theme. This could range from participating in and creating skits to singing camp songs and the like.
- Counselors will be background-checked if they are above the age of 17.
While we would love to offer for counselors and CITs (counselors in training, ages 17-18) to be able to come for free, it would simply drive up the cost for campers. Also, by charging a little bit, we better ensure that we receive applicants who genuinely desire to serve.
You may also raise support to serve as a counselor or CIT. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.